[meteorite-list] Ice Meteorites From Jesus

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:28:09 -0500

Hi Folks!

Now available from Galactic Stone and Ironworks - ICE METEORITE KIT!

For only $49.99, you can now have your very own ice meteorite.

Each kit comes with the following :

1) a bottle of water
2) instructions
3) you supply your own freezer

For an extra $9.99, your ice meteorite will be blessed by a deity of
your choice : Buddha, Jesus, Shiva, or Jim Jones.

For more information or to place an order, contact me off-list.

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com