[meteorite-list] Alamo Impact Breccia - Sweet!

From: Guenther <abe.guenther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:38:14 -0500

Hi Greg,

Nice images. Those cuts really show some beautiful character. One would be a
great conversation piece on my office desk!

On my trip to Nevada recently I stopped off at the Alamo area to try and
find some impact breccias but I didn't know where to look. I asked around
and an old timer had no idea. At a gas station I saw some literature about
tours to the area but I couldn't find it on my own. I also checked Google
and could only find information about the region but not exact locations of
the impact breccias. Would you care to share the map location?

Thanks,

Abe Guenther