[meteorite-list] Alamo Impact Breccia - Sweet!

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Looks like you can find breccias from this impact over about half of Nevada. You just need to know which geological layer...

http://www.agiweb.org/geotimes/jan04/feature_Alamo.html#

Google the terms "map alamo breccia nevada" without the quotes for many more results.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography