[meteorite-list] Barringer Meteor Crater (rescanned)

From: Patrick Wiggins <paw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 05:06:53 -0700

First off, many thanks for the many off list comments about my images.

Had I know so many would like them I would have done a better job.

One list member even used software to combine several of the images into beautiful panoramas.

Now that I know there's interest in such things I went back and rescanned the slides using a much better scanner. It took a lot longer but I think most of the rescanned images look better. Somehow the scanner managed to electronically remove most of the dust and scratches.

Here's the new version:
http://users.wirelessbeehive.com/~paw/MCAPR73.HTML

Cheers,

patrick