[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men in Canada

From: Jimski47 at aol.com <Jimski47_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Abe,

You got me so excited about the DVD release that I went to Amazon.com to
purchase it and found that what there selling is on demand viewing of the
episodes at $1.99 each. You need to have cable and a Tivo box or the
equivalent to download them.

Cheers,
Jim K

In a message dated 11/21/2010 9:57:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,