[meteorite-list] AD - Jewelry and Christmas Specials

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:45:38 EST

Hello,

I happen to think that Christmas specials/sales/ads should begin after
Thanksgiving, but apparently I am the only one who thinks this way, so I hurried
up, and here you are.

Guys!
Surely you have made your list and checked it twice, and surely there is on
that list a very patient and kind person (or two) who really deserves
something very nice for Christmas, like a piece of Jewelry, of Meteoritical
Jewelry, of course. Then I got you covered.
Go look at: _http://www.impactika.com/Jewelry.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Jewelry.htm)

Some very special unique, hand-made pendants with Esquel and Imilac, and if
you go further down the page some more affordable, just on time for
Christmas.

And of course you can find something for yourself (you deserve it too!) on
those pages:
_http://www.impactika.com/MetIRON.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetIRON.htm)

_http://www.impactika.com/MetSTON.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetSTON.htm)

_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

Good luck, and of course do let me know if you have any questions.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.