[meteorite-list] Oregon / Washington Meteorite hunting regulationson BLM Land

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:23:52 -0500

I would think that if the government asserted its claim to one meteorite,
they would have to have the same 'law' apply towards ALL meteorites found on
government property. Any good lawyer could beat that case if needed... would
just cost someone a bucket load of cash though!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection