[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorite display and storage boxes

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:02:54 -0800

Hello Meteorite Collectors,
Keeping your meteorites below 30% humidity can significantly extend their
original appearance and reduce the corrosion observed after extended
storage. For all order from my website ( http://www.rholcomb.com ) 3 gram
silica gel desiccant sachets and 30-50% humidity indicator cards are added
to every box larger than 4 cubic inches. For the smaller 1.5 (1x2x3/4") & 3
(2x2x3/4") cubic inch boxes I provide 1 gram silica gel sachets for each box
and will provide the humidity indicator card with the tall storage box (it's
2x3" and won't fit in the little cases.).

If anyone desires meteorite encapsulation in transparent silicone (use as a
paperweight or super balls.) this can be offered on a piece by piece basis.
My normal encapsulant is a two-part, clear, room temperature cured silicone
so it won't damage your meteorites, this material offers good strength, UL
and Mil Spec compliance and can be removed entirely at any time in the
future. This is the same lining offered that prevents the sample from
sliding in the storage box when it is moved, a very NICE material.

Every order over $100 ships free to US addresses and $8.00 to the rest of
the world! Shipping options to Europe have been updated!

Thank you to everyone that has been taking advantage of my offerings and I
hope that you will consider me for your next purchase of meteorite and
fossil storage boxes. If there is any sizes you want that are not offered,
please contact me for off the shelf sizes up to bowling balls. :-)

Have a great evening!
Rob Holcomb
http://www.rholcomb.com