[meteorite-list] [Update] NWA 4590 Angrite Slices - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:41:56 -0500

Hello List,

Here is a quick update of what is now available of angrite NWA 4590
"Tamassint" after last week's start of sale. There are only five polished
specimens left, after these there are only some small fragments!

6.878g ps w/ ~30% crust along edge
30mm x 22mm x 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00003.jpg

5.238g end cut w/ ~20% crust & polished face
20mm x 16mm x 12mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00004.jpg

5.050g ps w/ ~25% crust along edge
21mm x 20mm x 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00006.jpg

4.788g ps w/ ~25% crust along edge
29mm x 23mm x 3mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00007.jpg

552mg ps (no crust) - $179.00
12mm x 7mm x 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00010.jpg

These pieces have been sold:
23.8g end cut w/ ~25% crust & polished face - SOLD
32mm x 22mm x 20mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00001.jpg
2.308g ps (no crust) - SOLD
19mm x 10mm x 5mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00008.jpg
872mg ps w/crust along ~40% of edge - SOLD
16mm x 6mm x 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00009.jpg
512mg ps w/crust along ~40% of edge - SOLD
11mm x 5mm x 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NWA4590/dsc00011.jpg

If you are interested, please email me off List for pricing. Thanks again
for considering these!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe