[meteorite-list] OR man finds meteorite on roadside 11yrs ago/AD

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 03:54:12 -0700

I lived in Eastern Oregon for 2 years. At the end of the time I
Was there I drove to the west coast and was blown away when
I crossed into the wooded mt.s and then into the lush coastal area.
The part I lived in was more barren than the inner part of So. CA.
        So, I could see a meteorite doing quite well for some time
In that environment.
        Michael