[meteorite-list] AD: 4g pt slice of WI Material, from 332g stone

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:08:09 -0700 (PDT)

It is a nice piece with some really thick crust and an unusual black inclusion.
I'll sell it for $350(shipped), that is under $90/g. It will probably go fast so if your thinking about it you may want to be quick. All the stuff I have offered before had gone really fast.
This is the last time you will be able to get a piece of the "Kerchner Stone" It came from the "Known" Main Mass, a 332g stone. I thought I was out, but my daughter found this one under my bed, I thought it got stolen or something, I knew it was missing, I looked all over, but I guess I didnt do a very good job.
Anyway, here is a link to see all the photos. You can see larger images if you click on them.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com