[meteorite-list] Making thin sections

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 12:28:17 EDT

That sounds like quite a thin section collection! A David New Zagami!!!
Wow!

You will find some beautiful sites in lava basalt. Check this out. It is
a lava basalt that looked like a meteorite, at least enough to have it
checked out. The thin section turned out great so I photographed it any way.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/articles/basalt_1/

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 5/23/2010 10:18:03 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,