[meteorite-list] Making thin sections

From: Ed Majden <epmajden_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:16:47 -0700

        Thanks to all that responded to my question on making thin
sections. Sounds difficult but will give it a try. I have some
volcanic lava rocks that I would like to look at. I'll try these
before I cut up any of my precious meteorites! The cost of having
them commercially done is just too much for an old retired vet. I
have a good collection of meteorite thin sections that I got from
David New years ago. 33 different including Abee, Peace River,
Peekskill, Zagami, Allende, Pultusk, and others from around the
World. No, they are not for sale! ;-)
Cheers:
Ed Majden
Courtenay, B.C. Canada