[meteorite-list] Making meteorite thin sections.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:50:18 EDT

Yes Ed,

As Ryan explained, thin-sections must be exactly 30 microns thick, not 29
or 31, and from edge to edge, not just here and there.
If you don't have the specialized and very expensive equipment you will
waste a lot of material and a great deal of time.
May I suggest buying those thin-sections ready made, by the world expert in
thin-sections?

And yes, I do have the largest selection.
Should this be considered an Ad? or public information? ;-)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 5/21/2010 4:25:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,