[meteorite-list] UPDATE: WI Meteorite Hunting Statistics +Strewnfield Map Data

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:20:52 -0700

Still working on compiling the list of coordinates, a map and
statistical data. I will be releasing the map and data on my site after
I have at least 50-75 coordinates, there are 100+ finds reported, and I
have plotted about 30 so far. We're about 25% to 30% complete. There are
also hunters still in the field and I must respect their wishes not to
release their specific data publicly until after they've left the field.

Those hunters who've hunted the great WI meteorite fall and did NOT find
one please send over your data as well since it is quite useful and
relevant as well. Even if you did not find a meteorite I'd like to
include your data in a separate sub total... Just as a reminder I will
only be including statistical data and NOT identifying data in the
totals. Your anonymity will be respected if you so wish...

I will be releasing this data soon, and to those that participate I will
reciprocate privately with the strewnfield map file.

Please send:
Total Days In The Field:
Total Hours Hunted Per Day:
Total Miles Walked Per Day:
Total Costs: (just a total number, it need not be itemized)
Total Number of Meteorites Found:
Total Weight Found:
Coordinates: (if you don't mind releasing them publicly)

Thank you all...

Regards,
Eric