[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Name?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:41:41 +1000

Hi Michael and all,

Actually you are wrong. Obviously the original submitter gets a say or else
how do they choose the name?! And yes... the Nom Com gets the final say but
they need the recommendations to start with and that comes from the
submitting party. I recommend you read Jeff Grossman's post regarding
West/Ash Creek:

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2009-April/051836.html

Cheers,

Jeff