[meteorite-list] Bonham's auction

From: Elizabeth Warner <ewarner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 09:21:50 -0400

They've got a couple of other 'meteorites' available... the one from the
POD is out of the display box... the Zagami doesn't look like the other
slices I could find pictures of online... Of course it doesn't help that
there is no scale indicated.... There's also a slice of LA 002... The
only one that looks authentic to my very untrained eyes is the Campo...

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?screen=MySearchResults&saction=search&sFreeText=Mars%20Meteorite

There is a contact name/number listed on those pages...

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth