[meteorite-list] WI fall price...wow!

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 09:56:55 -0700

Hi Graham & all,
        It seemed like a very low price to me - in fact it is
Less than 50% over the rest of the material which has
Consistently been sold for $100/g. That is a very modest increase,
Indeed since it is one of only three hammer stones in this fall and the
only one that will ever be available. (the other 2 are a house and
A garden hose - both definitely not available).
        Best, Michael