[meteorite-list] FW: Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - May 8, 2010

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 11:58:39 -0500

Here we go again with the "I know more than you" foul attitude and the terse commenting.

Can we have a thread where someone doesn't try to take the conversation down a path like this?

I suggest you learn a few things about the art of having a civil conversation. It's easy to sit in YOUR "rolly" chair and pretend you are an authority on something because you walked around in a desert waving a gadget around, but the reality is, you just took the conversation down a path that only ends in a shouting match.

You could have simply stated what you knew about the picture in a professional way and you may have seemed like you knew more than us and you would have had the first proper rebuttal. Instead, you acted like a pompous ass. Smooth move.

>>>MANMADE!!! MANMADE!!! hahahaha<<<< really?

Warren Sansoucie