[meteorite-list] pics of slices coming in the AM,

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:41:24 -0400

Hi Joe and List,

I have a few choice words for whoever called the university and tried
to make trouble for you. But for once, I will bite my tongue and not
say those words in public. I will say that if you know the identity
of the person who did it, contact me via email - I want to make sure
that I never do any business or trading with this person again. Of
course, I would wager that this person is one of those judgemental
types who wouldn't do business with the "likes of me" in the first
place.

Best regards,

MikeG