[meteorite-list] pics of slices coming in the AM,

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank everyone for all of the kind kind words. It makes me
feel much better.
I also just want to make sure everyone knows that
the U of W DID NOT cut this stone. I do not want anymore trouble caused
over this. I cant believe it happened in the first place. We both lost
out. Me and the U, they were going to get a nice donation. They can
thank the members who called and bit#$%! them out over it. The guys I
talked to up there were very nice and very helpful. I still may donate a slice of a few grams to them. They have very very little material from
this fall, they should have more, there is no doubt.
Thanks again for all of the kind words from everyone, you all know who you are, there
are too many to list right now, but THANKS!!
and I will be posting
the pics soon. I am on my way to the schools here in town to show all
the kids my endpiece and let some actually touch what they seen fly
through the sky. I can't wait to see how they react, I have already
shared it with some classes and have been asked to come back and share
with the rest of them, this is really cool for me.

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com