[meteorite-list] AD: Flight Oriented WI Meteorite

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 08:11:24 -0600

After having it pointed out by a friend and re-examining the stone
I've noticed this meteorite exhibits multiple or "Dual" rollover lips,
one completely follows the full circumference of the trailing edge of
the stone, the other is visible on the leading face of the stone where
it stayed in orientation just long enough to produce some nice lipping
on the side of the nose cone. Both instances of lipping are clearly
vivsible in the photos... (link is below in original email)

Contact me for price and to make an offer.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA

Quoting eric at meteoritesusa.com: