[meteorite-list] Ad Announcing the "Count" cube Scale / Orientationcube

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 04:33:41 -0500

What the original Apollo ONE-INCH scale cube
looked like (to the right of the socket adaptor):
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j3aL8VKjvDQ/R7m2Sjd5cVI/AAAAAAAAAHM/csMgpuDFE-s/s1600-h/A16+CTS1.jpg

Oct. 27, 2007: Drake Damerau announces sale of
ONE-INCH scale cubes on the Meteorite List:
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com/msg60791.html
as well as one-centimeter ones.

Tungsten Carbide scale cubes, one-inch and
one-centimeter. Say, who is this guy, Jeff?
http://www.scalecubes.com/

If you're worried about distinguishing between
one-inch and one-centimeter scale cubes in a
photograph, just lightly scribe the faces of the
one-inch scale cube with a grid of 2.54 lines per
face using the upper-left corner of each face as
an origin.

No one will ever confuse them.

Sterling K. Webb