[meteorite-list] Ad Announcing the "Count" cube Scale / Orientation cube

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:48:40 EDT

Hi List, First off, I want you all to know I am not taking this
seriously, just having fun with it.

About a month ago I came up with the "Martin" cube. A wood centimeter
scale / orientation cube that would look good next to historic meteorites.
Hence the nick name "Martin Cube".

Well as it happened, I had just sent Count some Martin cubes when he made
his fantastic record setting 14.7 Kg Nevada chondrite find. I got to
thinking the little centimeter cube would look rather insignificant next to the
monster. So I made some 1 inch cubes.

(I wanted to stay metric but I also wanted to keep to even numbers or the
whole scale easy size reference thing goes out the window. One inch is
about 25mm.)

I listed some on eBay in sets of three cubes; 1 Martin Cube, 1 new style
cube with "CM" to designate centimeter and 1 Count Cube (The big one!).

The link is at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260569117864&ssPageName=S
TRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks, Tom