[meteorite-list] It is a sad day, or maybe not...

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:30:08 -0800

I agree, Robert.
I have read a lot of good (and bad) thoughts in this thread, but Jeff's is
probably the most sensible. Certainly the most hopeful, should Ruben's
information prove to be correct. This may just be the first step in an
evolving policy. We'll see. I may have picked a bad time to 'start' hunting.
Then again, there's still private land.
Linton