[meteorite-list] Request > Glorieta Mountain strewnfield map

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 04:32:32 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,

  You wrote in part:
"A good policy would continue to reward those
> who find these objects on behalf of the people, but also
> prevent the loss of scientific information and significant
> specimens.
>
> The question becomes, how can a reasonable regulation and
> permitting process be created? I'll discuss this with
> my colleagues in DOI and the SI, and perhaps groups like the
> IMCA can help lobby for this as well. I think it is
> quite achievable."

  THANK you so much for your very intelligent and logical input. You are exactly the kind of "scientist/human being" ;-) we need! We are lucky to have someone like you as a member of The List. I'm sure we all greatly appreciate your willingness to help in this matter.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard