[meteorite-list] Rock testing...best place

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:01:31 -0400

Thanks for your reply, Carl or Debbie..:)
There are black patches, it doesn't take pictures well...and there is
a large stress crack in the middle, hard to see in the picture, but to
tell the truth, I really didn't want to get into..is this a meteorite
or not...
I got my question answered and I thank you for your response..
Barry