[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King of Angrites" for sale -...

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

I posted this yesterday, but it didnt show up...

I am not disputing other crystals in angrites, my comments were to the translucent slices like mine has.
While many chimed in and claimed to have seen such, still, nobody has shown pictures of an angrite with back lit translucent crystals (like in a pallasite) that are 1cm x 1cm in size.

I find it interesting how fast some people seem to want to discredit my new Angrite. This is a really awesome meteorite!

Had it been someone like the Hupes, or Farmer that announced this, I really dont think that would have happened.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites