[meteorite-list] AD: eBay Auctions ending in a Day

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:35:10 -0400

Greetings,

I have a number of auctions ending in about 24 hours including a small Lost
City Micro.

Auctions are here: ( search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalmittmet )

Including:

Norton County, Ks Aubrite 13.3 gram fragment which is quite sizeable for
this material and price lower than I have seen this material for a while.

EL Hammami H5 95.9 gm part slice with crust.

Monahans, Texas 1998 H5 Fall Micro in ryker display. This one is the one
which landed near some kids playing basket ball.

Tektite Kit that containes 5 different tektites from various locations
encluding Darwin Glass, LDG, Australiaite and others.

A fabulous Imilac Chile slice with equal amount of crystal to metal matrix
and clear translumination crystal. A very fine dispay piece.

A small Powellsville, OH slice 4.3 grams in nice display. ( I have other
specimens available of this material)

Lafayette, Indiana Nakhalite Martian Meteorite in nice display and with
information card. Rare material.

NWA 2822 an R4, 12 gram specimen with great matrix.

Thank you for your time and looking.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites ( www.mitterling.com )