[meteorite-list] 25,000 meteorites sold

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi mike and list.Congradulations on a remarkable achievment.I have had many of your fine specimens over my 11 years.I currently have 2 pieces in my other collection.The best one tho I ever had was a 399 gram complete piece of NWA 099 that I won on ebay.It had a monster size metal blem sticking out with "THEE" most complete fusion crusted and completely smooth meteorite I've ever seen.I believe Mannfred Danapfel has this fine specimen in his collection.Again congrats mike and I hope you sell another 25,000 meteorites.