[meteorite-list] AD: Just loaded ebay, some nice collection pieces ending Tuesday.

From: Robert Ward <ironfromthesky.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:37:17 -0700

Hello list, I am starting a remodel on my house next week, and the
collection will be moving into a new wing with atmospheric controls
and security dedicated the preservation of meteorites. With
construction crews in and out of the house during this time I will be
storing most of the collection until the new display room is ready,
this is an opportune time for me to liquidate some duplicates, as well
as help cover the cost of three new fiber optic cases. I will be
listing more collection pieces, as well as my normal stock, on ebay in
the next month or so. I just listed some nice pieces, notably a very
unusual unclassified NWA iron I have had on the back burner for some
time, and never had classified. Below is a link to the listings. Thank
You, Robert Ward IMCA# 6477
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ironfromthesky