[meteorite-list] What types of meteorites do you collect?

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:07:21 -0700 (PDT)

Greg S. - you're on the same wavelength as me in regards to meteorite
preferences! Although I'm also very fond of carbonaceous chondrites (of
which my favorites are the more exotic primitive types: i.e. Tagish Lake and
Murchison, etc), and out of ordinary chondrites - Ls, LLs, breccias, and the more exotic lesser known types.

I want to become a "type" collector.
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!