[meteorite-list] What types of meteorites do you collect?

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:17:53 -0700

Hi Listers! While I started out with irons, naturally my curiousity
grabbed me because hold a specimen in hand and under the scope is so much
more of a learning experience. So, I trended toward CV3s, then CRs
(SaH00182 and NWA801) facinated by armoured chondrules....now have landed on
achondrites as the most fun, LODs and eucrites. Throughout it all though,
I've favored pieces that stand up on their own, some defying gravity in the
display case!

-Rick (Richard's my given name)