[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:37:06 -0700

Hi All,

Actually there is a further concern here. Although when a lens is
stopped down to its max it does have the greatest depth of field, but
it is also not at its sweet spot for sharpness. Usually a stop or two
less than max provides the sharpest image the lens is capable of. Here
is more about this:

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/technical/diffraction.html

Best,

Martin