[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:27:54 -0700

Al is right on this one. The higher the F-stop number, the greater
the depth of field is, i.e more of a three dimensional object will be
in focus. The drawback to this is less light enters the lens thus
requiring a longer shutter speed. And, if your not careful, a
background that is too close can be in focus as well. There are many
different ways to take good quality pictures of
meteorites, experimentation is the key.

Best,

John Gwilliam