[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:50:27 -0500

Hi Erik and all,

I'd think just the opposite would be correct. A higher f-stop (f 22, 18
etc.) would create a better depth of field and the more open your iris is on
your camera (lower f stop, 1.8, 2.0 etc.) the less focused your items would
be. I think you just stated it backwards. Best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites