[meteorite-list] Meteorite Feature in the New "Astronomy" Magazine

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:01:02 -0800

Thanks Geoff.
I just read the article this morning. A very enjoyable read.
I wish Ray would have included a little info on the main types of meteorites
and perhaps touched on planetaries, hammers, etc. But soon, it escalates
into a book, I suppose. Speaking of which, a couple good beginner books
might have been mentioned, as well. Rocks From Space comes to mind.
A great article, regardless, and one that may bring some new blood (like me
;^) into the field.
Linton