[meteorite-list] Hole in Red Rock Lounge Roof Still aMystery?????

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:23:54 -0700

Don't overlook (C) something explosive made the hole, or (D) that an object
actually went upwards, not down.

There's nothing wrong if somebody wants to investigate, but the description
of the event is not consistent with a meteorite impact, so it's also
perfectly understandable for hunters to pass on this one.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com