[meteorite-list] Meteorite Feature in the New "Astronomy" Magazine

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:11:01 -0500

Hi Linton, Geoff, and List,

I haven't bought my copy of Astronomy yet. I look forward to reading
the article. Any opportunity for meteorites to get some positive
press is good for the hobby as a whole. This kind of exposure
benefits us all - collectors, dealers, scientists, etc.

I'll plug my own article that I wrote a while back for the Cloudy
Nights online astronomy community. It's about starting a meteorite
collection and it touches on the basics of the types, planetaries, and
storage/care. The version of the article posted on my website was
proof-read and edited by one of our own List members and it contains
some improved photos (compared to the original article).

The article is geared towards newbies, and is titled "Meteorites -
Ambassadors from Space".

http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/meteorites

I have been working on a follow-up that will be the second of two parts.

Best regards and clear skies,

MikeG