[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:13:13 -0500

Hi GeoZay and List,

Here is a semi-recent photo showing the cabinet and some of the jars
and rikers. Some of these specimens have been sold/traded and some
have been moved into the cabinet shown. It is not the biggest
cabinet, but with careful use of space, I have managed to cram a lot
into it. Larger cabinets get very very expensive. I'd love a bigger
one, but I need to get lucky and find some old relic at a thrift store
or rummage sale.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/Meteorites/The%20Collection/met-wall-1.jpg

Here is one of the small drawers with micros -

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/Meteorites/Gallery/micro-drawer.jpg

Here is a photo showing some of micromounts and crumb collections in
labelled glass vials. This portion of my collection has grown
recently and has outgrown this wall rack.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/bottles.jpg

Best regards,

MikeG