[meteorite-list] AD-Lod frags, lunar slices, ebay deals

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:10:01 -1000

Aloha Listoids,

NEW LODRANITE --------------------------------------------------------------
Some of you may remember an achondrite exhibiting an iridescent crystal on its surface that I had shared with the list (http://astroday.net/meteorites.html). A 29g fragment was originally purchased and examined by Dr Ken Hon of UHH Geology as well as Dr Jeffrey Taylor of UH HIGP, and finally classified by Dr Tony Irving of UW. NWA 6075 (prov) slices are almost sold out (the last 2 are on ebay now), but I am having more prepared which will be available in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I have some smaller fragments now available at affordable prices, see them here:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6075.html

LUNAR SLICES -----------------------------------------------------------------
NWA 4734 Lunar meteorite was found in Morocco in October 2006 as a 1.372kg fusion crusted stone. NWA 4734 represents a type of lunar mare basalt that is unattainable by the private collector, having been found only in Antarctic lunar mare basalt LaPaz Icefield 04841 meteorite. The texture and composition of this and the Lap lunar meteorites are indistinguishable, called pristine magmatic rock. The Big Kahuna has some beautiful part slices available to collectors at prices far below market. See the selection here:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA4734.html

EBAY AUCTIONS --------------------------------------------------------------
I have my usual assortment of quality meteorites at the lowest prices on earth on ebay, in auctions that will end this Saturday starting at 5:57 am Pacific / 9:57 am Eastern / 2:57 pm London / 4:57 pm Helsinki / 10: 57 pm Singapore. Up for grabs are:

NWA 4734 Lun 0.04, 0.35g part slices of a fresh Lunar Mare Basalt
NWA 6075 Lod 0.39, 7.94g slices of a New Lodranite, from $16
Tamdakht H5 59.76g RARE 97% FC individual, only $2/g
Kem Kem 19 20.12g polished half stone, predates NWAs, $30
Park Forest L5 Hammer slices 0.37, 1.05g from only $14 WOW
Allende CV3 - The bestest, freshest material on ebay bar none!
Murchison CM2 0.23, 0.46g smelly crusted frags, starting $35
Camel Donga Euc 13g complete individual, currently at $7/g
NWA 2698 How 1.35g slice, get this beauty starting at only $27
Odessa IA 6.4g individual w/ nat patina currently at $9.50

... and much more, like D'Orbigny, Chergach IMB, Gao, NWA 3118, NWA x Pal, Henbury, Tatahouine, LDG, and many quality unclassified and NWA 869 stones, lot of 12 Micro Membraneboxes, Apollo 11 patch, and yet another Galileoscope.

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Remember that you can count on the Big Kahuna to provide you with the highest quality authentic meteorites at the lowest prices on earth.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/