[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:49:08 EST

>>I keep the majority of my collection inside a wood mineral cabinet
that has many shallow drawers, and each drawer has a series of
moveable compartments which I have lined with batting similar to what
you see in Riker boxes. Each drawer has it's own rechargeable
dessicant cartridge inside the humidity is ideally kept down to about
30-35%, which is about half of my usual Florida ambient humidity....<<
Any chance that you have photographs showing the set up you mentioned in
this post?
GeoZay