[meteorite-list] Tucson pictures anyone?

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:46:44 -0700

Hi all,

The birthday bash was awesome as usual. Geoff and Steve really out did
themselves this time! Thanks guys for the opportunity to hang out with
the best bunch of space rock nuts in the world.

Gary just posted a cool picture of us at the Birthday Bash in Tucson
(on facebook) thanks Gary! If anyone one else has any pictures of me
while there would you send them to me? I'd like to put up a page on my
site, but need photos. One or two of me with the "Hopper The Dog"
Harvey Award would be nice too.

Buy the way my boys thought Hopper getting an award was so cool.
Thanks again Geoff and Steve!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia