[meteorite-list] tucson day 5,final day

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:02:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello from cold and soon to have 10 inches of snow chicago. Well It is hard to believe my tucson show tour is over for this year. There's not much more to report. I went over to the innsuites and said my good byes to all. It was good to see everyone. I bought? 16 grams of franconia irons as a parting shot from larry sloan.So that is tucson for 2010. I hope you liked my reports and tomorrow I;ll start posting my tucson pics on my website.
Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/