[meteorite-list] WI fall- new data for strewn field map.

From: atul <atulkumar62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 02:38:15 +0000

Hi all - I just spent 3 days in the area. New finds are coming in-
I have enough stones with authenticated data(by me) to make a prelim strewn field map as a very amateur attempt .
If any degreed people. On the list can help get this refined - I would appreciate the help.

If you have a confirmed find- and wish to share data- I wecome it.

Rob matson has been very helpful and I wish to thank him.

I belive we should see more 200 and 300 gram pcs soon.

Please send data with pic to me -off list pls-
Regards
Atul kumar
Very amateur astronomer
Educational director -
Calumet astonomical society

PS - I neither buy or sell stones-just do it for the fun.