[meteorite-list] Personal Data collection - Off topic, but important.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

There's a site called spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has a picture of you and your house, credit score, profession, age, how many people live in the house. Remove yourself by the Privacy button on the bottom right. I personally checked it out and it is real. It had 2 of my old addresses on it and our current one, not all of the info is accurate but it is still weird! COPY, PASTE AND REPOST

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites