[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: power ofunity <energylightandlove_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Please Warren, your canned responses were expected

I mean no discredit to the dedicated scientists and professionals at NASA and the military that worked on the project, and those that?soldier on today, ?and I answered you in jest off list - no need to take this public, unless you want to.

Speaking of the heroes that died in the Apollo I fire, Lt. Col Guss Grissom had gone public that the AS-204 was a lemon, and called a press conference to address grievances against NASA, and he, Roger Chaffee, and Ed White were killed on Pad 34.

I take nobody at their word, and I do?research?the information...I was introduced to the topic from an ex-OSS officer, and a tireless college professor at the University of Missouri - Columbia.? I don't claim to know the answer, but I do know there are glaring inconsistencies with the official story - for both the lunar landing, and the collapse of the towers that YOU brought up.

The Russians didn't call us out because we sent hundreds of thousands of $$$ worth?of grain to a hungry Russian country?for FREE.

Follow the $$$ - cost of Apollo space program - 1969 dollars - $25.4 billion in 2010 money - 150 billion plus - perfect start for the arms and space race

They raised $30 billion - plenty of profit motive - and nice distraction from the Vietnam War.

Why was there no direct Tv Feed - and where are the tapes?? How did the astronauts manage to take? thousands of photos, and none of them are blurry, all with?expert composition.? I am a professional photographer, and I know this is imossible on earth, much less on the moon, with cameras mounted on the chest, with gloves on, and no way to utilize the detailed functions of the camera...these were not point and shoot!? 5,771 photos taken in 4834 minutes on the moon, with experiments and golf fit in as well.

John Mauldin, astrophysicist at NASA, said shielding two meters thick would be needed to survive solar flares, and astronomical data shows 1,485 flares during Apollo flights, with no such protection.? If the suits the astronauts wore really protected them from deadly radiation, why didn't we use them at chernobyl? The radiation at chernobyl was a fraction of what would be experienced on the moon.? Apollo 16 should have encountered a huge flare!? Van Allen Radiation belts - micrometeorites - plenty of deadly hazards.? I grew up right next door to Johnson Space Center - I've seen first hand the objects and artifacts that supposedly went to the moon, and common sense does not allow a thinking individual to believe such a story, sorry.

I golf regularly, and know that Allen Shephard's slice on Apollo 14's mission is not possible in no atmosphere.? Mission control even noticed the slice, and mentioned it "live"

Where are the stars?? Why are there no impact craters from the lunar landing - no dust or dirt?on the feet of the lander?

Why is there no engine sound in the audio recording of the lunar landing, while an engine is producing 10,000 lbs of thrust feet from the astronaut's head?

Why does all of the communication sound scripted?

These are professionals trained to work well under extreme pressure,? now Look at the press conference?after the ?Apollo 11 flight.? It does not take an expert in body language to see that they are very uncomfortable...not elated and excited as would be the first people to walk on the moon.

Computer limitations, the combined CSM and LM guidance computers totaled 152kb of memory - and this system supposedly traveled 60,000% further than any manned spacecraft has gone before or since - come on!

We have lost 14 brave shuttle astronauts who never left earth orbit, at a distance of under 300 miles.

We had and still have the technology to fake it, but not to land men on?the moon.

and don't take my word for it - go see for yourself, there are more questions than answers.