[meteorite-list] AD... Time to get back to work

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:22:53 -0500

Hi Eric,
If eBay let you contact watchers, they'd lose cash on all the "under
the table" dealings. I personally use the watch function to remind me
of items I might like to bid on. When I see one of my watched items go
too high for my wallet, I just delete it from the list. If it's still
in my range closer to auction close, I make a bid.
Bob