[meteorite-list] Biophysicist confirms Liberal boy's meteorite discovery

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:56:59 -1000

Aloha Jason,

Agreed that this boy?s story sounds bogus. But the last sentence of the story explains things clearly. "...the fifth-grader said he still wants to be an engineer and build things."

Well he certainly engineered a fine fairy tale. Guess he couldn't wait for the "Tell a Fairy Tale Day", held officially on Feb 26 in the US:
http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/tell_a_fairy_tale_day.html

Cheers,
gary