[meteorite-list] AD-Nifty November Novelties

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:04:20 -1000

Aloha listees,

In addition to my weekly ebay auctions, which I?ll announce later in this email, I have some rare, very freshly crusted Benguerir individuals and fragments at far below current market, as well as some affordable crusted martian individuals for sale - contact me offlist for weights and prices. Those that are not sold directly, will be offered on ebay in ensuing weeks at higher prices.

So you wanna eat Turkey with a side of meteorites this Thanksgiving? I have some delicious deals for you on ebay, with auctions ending this Saturday, November 21, starting at 8:42 am Pacific / 11:42 am Eastern / 3:42 pm London.

NWA x 17.03g fresh fusion crust, current bid at 99?
NWA x 3.30g oriented with lipping, currently at 99?
Juancheng H5 17.02g oriented, affordable at $59
Chergach H5 12.45g 94% FC, currently at $6.50
Allende CV3 3.47g crusted fragment, bid at $19.99
NWA x poss CV3 12.27g Fresh, bid at $24
Camel Donga Euc 2.04g AAA flowlines, ridges, $41
Millbillillie Euc 2.71g AAA oriented Perfect, $31
Tatahouine Dio 1.76g frag, current bid at $1.30
Norton County Aub 1.0g crusted frags, bid at $9.99
Bilanga Dio 1.15g crusted frags, currently at $14.50
NWA 2932 Mes 12.10g slice, steal it at $15.50
NWA 5189 L4 26.15g slice, almost free at $3.25
Sikhote Alin IIAB 11.89g oriented, no bids at $19.99
Mantle Xenolith RED CRYSTALS, 681g, $49

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

I already gave you a headsup on what I?ll be offering the following week ending November 28, so stay tuned. And remember that you can count on the Big Kahuna to provide you with the highest quality authentic meteorites at the lowest prices on earth.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites
105 Puhili Place
Hilo, Hawaii 96720